CATV / RF Filters & Traps
- CATV filters & traps are NTSC channel / frequency standard, 75 ohms impedance with F-type female connectors. They can be modified for different bandwidths, impedance and connectors.
- These filters have high selectivity, high attenuation and low passband ripple.
- Customizing is available. Please inquire. Example configuration: PAL (8 MHz) / BNC / 50 ohms.
- Production graphs are provided for many filters & traps to illustrate typical frequency response
- To refer to CATV or Broadcast channel or frequency - Click on "Freq. Chart" at top menu bar for NTSC Frequency chart
Bandpass products are designed to pass only the desired TV channel(s) or specified frequency band (within 2 to 950 MHz range), and reject out of band signals. Adjacent selectivity is available for channels T7-T12, IF, 2-6, 95-99, FM, 7-75. Operating bandwidth: 5 - 750/1000 MHz
Each filter and trap is optimized for FM band operation in CATV system (5 to 750/870/1000 MHz bandwidth). See FM products for FM filters optimized for off-air antenna systems (75 ohms), and FM systems (50 ohms).
High attenuation filters, with extremely sharp roll-offs, specially designed to delete specific channel(s) from the CATV spectrum to allow insertion of local content, with low impact on the desired channels. Operating Bandwidth for each filter ranges from 5 to 550/750/1000 MHz
- Single Channel Deletion Filter
- Multiple Channel Deletion Filter
- Lowpass Elimination Filter
- Highpass Elimination Filter
Filters designed to pass desired signals in the lower segment of TV spectrum and reject signals in the upper segment. Custom and standard models are available. Custom specified frequency cut-offs and roll-offs.
Filters designed to pass desired signals in the upper segment of TV spectrum and reject signals in the lower segment. Custom and standard models are available. Custom specified frequency cut-offs and roll-offs.
Attenuate signal carrier at one specific frequency (Fo) of RF spectrum and pass all other frequencies. Single and multiple notch models available (Fo- 4 to 900 MHz).
- Fixed and Tunable
- Negative Traps
- Custom Traps
Diplexers consist of a highpass and lowpass joined at a common port. Designed to combine two signal bands, or, separate the TV spectrum into two frequency ranges. Various frequencies splits are available, including return path (Sub-TV) models.
TV CHANNEL INJECTORS
Injectors consist of a bandpass, bandstop joined together at a common port. Combine single channel to broadband signal, e.g., ch.3 to cable TV, or separate one channel from a broadband source.