High Performance Custom Diplexers ...
- Consists of a lowpass and highpass joined to a common port, and built to specified requirements
- Standard LH7 (see Table: LH7) can be customized - guard band (10% frequency separation) required
- More complex Diplexer networks can be built to your requirements, e.g, "Brickwall" Lowpass and Highpass with common port (1.5 MHz guard band)
- Custom Diplexers are available on quotation basis
- To specify filter, basic info to include are shown in fig.1 and listed below ...
Basic Specifications list:
|Lowpass Specs:||Highpass Specs:|
|Fc1 :||3 dB cutoff frequency (in MHz)||Fc2:||3 dB cutoff frequency (in MHz)|
|Passband:||Fb to Fc1 (in MHz)||Passband:||Fc2 to Fs (in MHz)|
|Loss:||<1dB (or 4.5 dB with combiner *)||Loss:||<1.5dB (or < 5dB with combiner *)|
|Ripple::||.as low as .25 dB||Ripple:||as low as .5 dB|
|Return loss:||from 14 to 20 dB||Return loss:||12 to 18 dB|
|Isolation:||from 20 to 70 dB||Isolation:||from 20 dB to 70 dB|
|Power pass||AC/DC (DC block available)||Power pass||Non (AC/DC pass -inquire)|
As per Quote
from Fb to Fs (in MHz
specify Fc1 & Fc2 (frequency separation 1.5 MHz min*)
75 ohms standard (50 ohms - option
Indoor standard (outdoor - option)
depends on RF characteristics of diplexer
Type F (BNC, SMA or N types - option)
* Broadband signal combiner is required to combine low and high bands when Fc1 and Fc2 are frequency separated by less < 5 % (additional 3.5 dB insertion loss).